cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM - ERP Integration with SAP PI 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am integrating TM and ERP with SAP PI 7.4 dual stack. I have downloaded the SAP TM XI Content version SAPTM 1.10. I have created the Configuration Scenario in Integration Builder and I have generated Sender / Receiver Agreement, Receiver & Interface Determination. But when activating the Receiver Determination I am getting error that some particular Service Interface is missing.

Kindly guide me and give your suggestion.

Regards

Amar..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how to solve this issue?

i face same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You have to download 2 software package from SMP.

1. SAP TM 1.20

2. SAP APPL

These 2 package is based on your SAP TM Application version.

Regards

Amarnath..

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh, thanks.

i import tm 1.20 and appl in pi.

and  i create configuration scenario TM ERP invoiceintegration.

but another dump was happned in erp 6.07 like picture.

was happen this error in your system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For TM - ERP Integration. 

TM services are put into XI Content SAPTM.

While ERP services are from different XI Content. E.G for OrderIntegration, you can find the service  XI content ESA ECC-SE. And for Shipment Integration, the service is from XI Content SAP APPL.

Please review the missing services in your case and import the proper XI Content objects.

TM Content

ERP Content

And regarding how to check XI content version, you need to logon you SAP end system and check the software component and its version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiao,

So Do I need to download the TM & ERP Content individually?

TM Content: SAPTM <Latest Version>

ERP Content: ESA ECC-SE 605, SAP APPL<Latest Version>

So totally 3 packages need to be imported in SAP PI.

Am I right?

Regards

Amar..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

Yes, you need to download contents individually.

But for version, you need check in TM and ERP system individually. Not always the latest version, but the proper software version which already in your SAP end system.

At least 3 packages.

Thanks and BR,

Xiao Gu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiao,

Thanks, I have asked my basis to download the Content. Do I need to create Product, SWCV in SLD manually? Since there is three difference SWCV, so I believe I need to create SW dependency.

Regards

Amarnath..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

There is no need to create Product. The 3 SWCV are all standard content which you can find they in your SLD.

BR

Xiao Gu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiao,

Can you please share any document related to TM - ERP Integration thru PI other than SAP Document.

Regards

Amarnath..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiao,

Thanks for your support. Finally I have one technical question for you.

When going for WS standard, which adapter need to use in Communication Channel for connecting ERP & TM?

Regards

Amarnath..

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use Soap adapter with XI 3.0 protocol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath

Most probably its an issue with SWCV not populated correctly  in ICO after you have run the wizard for apply model from ESR. Make sure the version SAP TM 1.20 APPL 6.05 etc of  imported SWCV and interface match because similar interface will be there in 1.1 component as well but not referenced correctly  and  also check if its  according to the configuration guide.

Eventually you might see another type of errors where in the sender system (SAP TM or SAP ERP), there will be some interfaces in error in SXMB_MONI due to the reason that binding not found.

If you look up , those interfaces will not be part of standard content for TM integration . They are supposed to fail , to stop those errors please look at the below thread which talks about BADI extension and table entry correction to stop generation of such messages in the source system.

http://scn.sap.com/message/14892787#14892787

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sinivas,

SAP TM 1.20 contains below contents only,

But Sender Interface and Receiver Interface is pointing to http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global2. I am using SAP TM content for SP 6. Please give some clarification and help me out of this.

Regards

Amarnath..

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

Please open interface determination in ID and re-select the operation mapping  save and activate.

check SWCV is selected properly in ICO.

Hope this helps.

thanks and regards,

Praveen t

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

I have reselcted SWCV for Interface Determination. But Receiver Interface what comes automatically during Model Configurator is pointing to different Namespace which is not available in the package. Please see the screenshot,

Regards

Amar..

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

Please change it to the available one. It should work fine after that.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen

I can activate the Objects. The screenshot has

Receiver Interface: TransportationOrderSUITEInvoicingPreparationRequest_In

Namespace: http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global2

this namespace is missing in the SAP TM Content 1.20 what imported in ESR and getting warning during the object activation.

Will this warning make any impact for the end to end scenario?

And also I am in oscillation whether I have downloaded the exact SAP TM content or not?    

Regards

Amar..

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

The screenshot suggests there is no mapping involved.

So i would suggest there is some problem with the content download. There must be some mapping involved unless the source and target is going to be same.

Please check if there are more than one versions of the SAP TMS content available. In that case please install all the versions.

And then probably you can activate.

hope that helps,

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

My few cents:

1. Check if your downloaded content is having Mappings / Process Integration Scenario models

2. Verify what is the Source & Receiver component it refers to in Integration Model

3. AFAIK - http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global2 would refers to namespace in ECC/ERP software component.

4. Check if you have also downloaded/ Imported corresponding SWCV component for ECC.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar

1. Downloaded content having mapping under namespace http://sap.com/xi/TMS/Global/IC

4. Business scenario in ERP has been activated.

What I did in PI is, I just imported the content in ESR and created Configuration Scenario in ID for Invoice Integration Interface.

Regards

Amar..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Please provide details of the SWCV downloaded. Also confirm if thats the latest one. Ensure u do a config check and see all references are fine.

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Have downloaded the XI Content SAPTM 1.20 and it holds the following details,

But when doing the Configuration Scenario in ID part, I am generating the Receiver Determination and Interface Determination automatically thru Model Configurator. After generating the both, Interfaces are pointing to Namespace http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global2.

But this namespace is missing in the SAP TM XI Content. Please suggest and guide me. What is the exact XI Content I need to download?

Regards

Amar..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Please give me suggestions or some valid inputs. Now I have downloaded the latest SAP TM Content SAP TM 1.20 version. But still getting the same error like Some Service Interface Objects are missing.

Regards

Amar..    

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Verify all your configuration objects(Open the object and hit F7.)

Make sure that you have assigned inbound interface under interface determination.

And try to provide some screenshots. It's not clear what kind of error message you are getting.