SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No operand values were found for operand EQPRICEIN1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting following error while doing billing,

plz help....

No operand values were found for operand EQPRICEIN1

Message No. AJ013

Diagnosis

No operand value was found for operand EQPRICEIN1 for the period 30.04.2015 -- 31.05.2015.

Procedure

Assign a value to the operand in the conditions, rate category facts or installation facts.

(Note: Additional information regarding this error can be found in the details for this message.)

10 REPLIES 10

monis_shakeel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kailash,

You are getting this error because the billing schema is calling variant EQPRICEIN1 for a calculation purpose and it is not being found.

You need to check at the Installation where this operand is maintained (at the rate, rate category or Installation fact) and maintain a value for the period that is not being found. (30.04.2015 - 31.05.2015).

Billing after making this update should solve your problem.

Regards,

Monis Shakeel

0 Kudos

Hi Monis,

I have specified the operand in the rate and for that operand I have specified the operand value with the price with date between 01.01.2007 to 31.12.9999. Still it is throwing the error.

Regards,

Kailash

0 Kudos

Is it the same error or a different error ?

You need to check whether the same rate is being used for billing in which the operand has been maintained.

Regards,

Monis Shakeel

0 Kudos

Yes, the rate where the operand is present , that rate I have used in my schema and that schema is there inside the rate category which I have specified in the installation and that installation I am using in the billing.

0 Kudos

Please check following things.

1.Rate detrmination  with Validity Date

2.Repsctive Rate where this operend is used

3. Facts Data in Rate with Validity Date

Thansk,

Laxmi.

0 Kudos

Hello Laxmi,

I checked whatever you have specified in your comment. Everything is there. Still throwing error during billing.

Thanks,

Kailash

0 Kudos

Hi

Check operand 'replacement value' type (should be normal ope. value) and double check the validity period of that operand value. It should be valid for below period as per your error msg. I believe it's a Qbased price operand for energy.

'No operand value was found for operand EQPRICEIN1 for the period 30.04.2015 -- 31.05.2015'

0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

I checked the operand 'replacement value' type is Norm. oper. value and the validity date is from 01.01.2007 to 31.12.9999. But as usual it is throwing the error during billing.

0 Kudos

OK, I believe u maintained the operand at RATE FACTS level. Try to maintain the same operand with operand value at Rate cat Facts or Installation level Facts as required and see the results if it works.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this Operand maintained as a Contract Relevant Operand? Display the Operand and see the "General Settings" section.

Perhaps there has been a move-out??

Regards,

Ivor