cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10B creating deliveries for sales order

0 Kudos

Hi

a job set up with VL10B is also creating deliveries for sales order.Can anyone confirm what could have gone wrong as it is only supposed to create deliveries for Purchase orders

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear Shweta,

Please check how the user execute the VL10B in this case.

If he execute the variant in this case?

Please note the values out of the variant overwrite the previous settings from the screen.

BR
Zhao

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more thing you can see in VL10B is the user role. If your user role in VL10B is enabled only for PO based delivery, then you cannot create delivery for Sales orders. This also needs to be checked once.

Other than this, you should be able to create outbound delivery for sales orders in VL10B

0 Kudos

The selection criteria in user profile is 2 -Purchase orders. Should I check somewhere else

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then your reqmt should ideally work. let me check once and get back to you on this.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideally, sale orders should not be processed in VL10B.  After executing VL10B, go to User Role tab and see which boxes are checked under "Data Selection".  It should have been only "With Purchase Orders".  Also, try to execute manually VL10B instead of running via some job as you indicated.  You would note system would populate only POs

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sweta,

May i know your clear issue because here i am understanding that you want to know how to create delivery with respect to PO no ?

if my understanding is correct then you can use VL10D , or VL10B also where purchase order tab provide your PO no and execute and follow the step : background -- delivery log tab-- display document - then change mode and pick qty and PGI

but if it not then kindly explain your issue

0 Kudos

The issue is that VL10B should not pick up sales order and only purchase orders.But it is creating deliveries for sales orders as well which should not happen