cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM error - No Target system for Normal transport generated from another client

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

This is regarding normal change. We have two clients in development. (Workbench and Customizing)

We were trying to do Automatic import from development client to Quality. When importing the job, I’m getting an error related to Project Status switch. "you cannot import any request for the project at the moment" It works fine for another development client and we can see the target system in Project status switch.

But, checking the Project Status switch, looks like there’s no Target System defined for Normal transport generated from another client of development.

I attached some screenshots related to this.

Can you please help how to add a target system for another client of development ?

Regards,

Salman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salman,

Any progress?

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salman

As your working with Normal correction,please check the status of the maintenance project

Kind Regards,

phaneendra

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phaneendra,

It is Development with release. It works fine from client 100 of ECC development. Problem is the Project for client 110 is not displaying the target system QA in Project Status Switch.

How to add it ?

Regards,

Salman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salman

Are you able to see the client 110 in the task list of the project and did you define that route  in STMS as well,

Can you please paste the screen shot of STSM?

Thanks,

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, client 110 is present in the task list of the project. yes route is defined because it is working for urgent change

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can anyone please help me in resolving this issue ?

I checked on sap portal but could not find anything related to this issue.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salman,

You need to change the logical component if you want to add the development system as target system, for example DEV 220 you need to first create the routes between 110 and 220 DEV, then you need to include in the logical components for charm. You can do this in LMDB or SMSY if you are at SP8, But I wonder changing the existing live charm project may hamper the normal operations so either close the current cycle or try it first in new project.

Thanks

Rishav