cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VizPacker Chart Preview Blacked Out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Going through the "Creating and Managing Visualization Extensions with SAP Lumira" video located here:

http://saplumira.com/learn/videos.php?video_id=29

At the 12:27 mark, I can get my chart to preview like the author's in the video, however, when he starts applying the code, ".sap_vis_ext_populationpyramid" to the css section, whenever I attempt to do the same, my chart preview blacks out (See attached screenshot for example).  I continue through the rest of the video, package the visualization, deploy it to Lumira, and the chart functions like the author's final output. 

Version info Lumira: 1.17.1 Build: 1098

Google Chrome: Version 42.0.2311.135 m

Any help in correcting this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

-Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I'll have to get with our IT department to see if we have that package available for install, I will gladly try that to see if that remedies the issue. 

Thanks!

-Chris

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe this is a recording of a webinar from last week and I am pretty sure Dong Pan was using Lumira 1.25. It would be really great if you can update to 1.25 and comment if this worked - or not.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

IT has upgraded my machine and I now have 1.25.1 Build 23.  After updating and restart, I open VizPacker to see if the issue has resolved and it has not.

It appears the issue lies in the first line of my css code.  In following the steps of the webinar, Dong has you add ".sap_vis_ext_populationpyramid" to your css styles. Through process of elimination the very first line is what's causing the blackout in VizPacker.

The original css code was (chart previews with no issue):

.y.axis path {

display: none;

}

Dong instructs the user to make the following change (chart blacks out after refresh).

.sap_vis_ext_populationpyramid.y.axis path {

display: none;

}

As you can from the two images, the only variance is in the first line of the code.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chris - what about trying it with the latest version of Lumira 1.25?