former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to transfer ME route to ECC, with the following system rules;

Enable Replication of ME Routing to ERP - Yes

ERP Integration Active - True

Ignore Routing Update  - True

Created a route in ME and attached to the material which is downloaded from ECC. Upon saving the material with new route i don't see any workflow triggered for the transfer.

Version:

ME - 15.0.3.2

Am i missing any configuration?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is appropriate directive linked  to a trigger action in Collaboration Link Maintenance? Does a message appear in Queue manager Outgoing tab?

Regards,

Konstantin

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Collaboration has been set.

Message is not coming in outbound queue.

Logs error:

Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationHandlerSOBean.processMessage(com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationMessage) throws com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationException method on bean instance com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationHandlerSOBean@7c7ba8a9 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.integration.collaboration.ejb-150.3.2.jar*xml|CollaborationHandlerSO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid object name 'SAPMEINT_ME_MESSAGE'.

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:88)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:179)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:50)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:179)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:37)

... 48 more

Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid object name 'SAPMEINT_ME_MESSAGE'.

at com.sap.me.frame.AbstractDataSource.executeUpdate(AbstractDataSource.java:309)

at com.sap.me.collaboration.sap.SAPMEINTDBTransporter.transport(SAPMEINTDBTransporter.java:90)

at com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationHandlerSOBean.doPlugIn(CollaborationHandlerSOBean.java:373)

at com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationHandlerSOBean.processMessage(CollaborationHandlerSOBean.java:265)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:47)

... 54 more

SAPMEINT_ME_MESSAGE table is there in MEINT DB instance.

What could be missing?

Thanks,

Shridhar

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shridhar,

Please check Collaboration Directive Maintenance settings for ERP_ROUTING_EXPORT directive.

In case when transport plug-in is an “ERP Confirmation DB Transport” then messages are written into SAPMEINT database directly into SAPMEINT_ME_MESSAGE table.If SAPMEINT and SAP ME tables are stored in the same database, then the Transport parameter should be configured with the value dataSource=jdbc/jts/SAPMEINT or can be empty; otherwise, with the value dataSource=jdbc/jts/SAPMEINTXA .

As I understood you have WIP and SAPMEINT stored in the different database then you should try dataSource=jdbc/jts/SAPMEINTXA transport parameter.

Thanks,

Oksana

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes the root cause could be as mentioned in SAP Note 1664248 and 1875362. You should check your MEINT database instead of ODS.

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shridhar,

I think that you either have the collaboration directive pointed to a wrong DB(check transport parameter mentioned by Oksana) or the datasource itself is setup incorrectly and refers to a DB that does not have MEINT tables in it.

Settings from the notes Sergiy suggested should also be verified.

If other outbound messages work ok(i.e. confirmations etc) - then it's likely that ERP_ROUTING_EXPORT directive is configured incorrectly and dataSource parameter must be re-checked.

Regards,

Konstantin

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.

The issue was missing datasource key/value in Transport parameter. I updated it and its working now.

Thanks again !

Regards,

Shridhar..

Answers (0)