Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Document is currently being processed by user 'xxxxx'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Techies,

I changed the Dispatch time to a Return Sales Order 'Send Immediately" option and saved the order. When I would like to change the order again, I am facing an error message saying "Sales Document XXXX is currently being processed by  user xxxxx" eventhough i dont have any open sessions for the Sales order at all.

Could you please let me know if i am missing anything here.

Thanks

Anand

6 REPLIES 6

PallaviU
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

If it is locked by your user only and if you are sure that multiple logins are not used by your id then go transaction SM12 -> List. In the list displayed delete the entry for the sales order transaction.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Pallavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

Thanks for your immediate response.

But,I would like to know why this is happening in this way. Ideally when I save and comeout of va02 t code, it should release the lock on the Sales order immediately. But this is nothappening.

Could you please let me know what could be the reason.

I am sure that there are no other logons opened for the sales order.

Thanks

Anand

Hvshal4u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand ,

Please goto Tcode SM12 & delete the entries then reprocess the same.

Thanks & Regards

Vishal

former_member182915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simply Take help of Basis person for Unlock Sales Document.Some after delete from sm12 you face same error.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your response.

I would like to know why this Sales order is locked in SM12. is there any particular reason. why because as per standard process, when we save the data and comeout, it should automatically release the locked entry.

Please let me know why i have to manually go to sm12 and delete the locked entries.

Thanks

Anand

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As it stands this is not an ABAP question, it is an SD functional question. If in fact it is an ABAP question you need to share precisely how you are processing the data.