cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Localization Brazil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day, When we perform billing (VF01) the accounting document is automatically generated based on the settings of the calculation schemes (V / 08). My question is in fact the tax code that is appearing in the document when viewing it via FBL3N. Anyone know where it comes from this tax code? The code you see is different from the tax code that I insert into the Order of Sale and Invoice. Regards Cleverson Valadares

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cleverson Valadares,

Accounting document generated with Tax code which derived from two way.

1. it first check whether any tax condition type applied and if so then it pick that tax code and apply  to all line item of accounting document.

2. If any tax condition type is not available in that line item of  invoice then it check default tax code which assigned to company code in FI by using T.code [OBCL] where against company code 0%  Output and input tax code assigned.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon, Thanks for the feedback. The detail is precisely this. In OBCL transaction is the tax code that I have in my case (I0), but when it generates the accounting document it takes another code (SD).

The impression is that at some point / parameter category suffers change. Regards Cleverson Valadares

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cleverson,

OBCL tax code is secondary priority first it check any tax condition type available in invoice if so then consider tax code of that tax condition type.

Please check any tax condition type available or not in invoice.

Regards

Arun