Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry client for image capture

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

image capture field shows disabled take photo option

i had created image capture field but it showing take photo as disabled but its working fine in ipad with same version of agentry client

i had attached the screen shot with it kindly check it and give me some suggestion

Thanks

kavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Kavi, Which version of Agentry client are you using? Which device are you testing this on? Please refer to the below to ensure you are using the correct agentry patch. http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPMOB/Agentry+Patch+Notes+6.0.22 Regards, Brijesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

Am using agentry client version 7.0.0.537 , am using samsung galaxy note,  in that link my agentry client with version 7.0.0.537 is not there

Thanks

kavi

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavi,

That Agentry Client version is very old. (think its from SDK SP01). The current SMP Mobile SDK is  SP07 PL02 which will contain many fixes compared to the version you're using.

I suggest you upgrade to the latest version of Agentry client and try again.

Regards,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply stephen,

kindly check my screen schots am using SP04 and aslo my client version in android agentry client version 7.0.0.537 , i dont think so its old..

Thanks Kaviyarasu.s

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Kavi,

Please download the SP07 PL01 version and try using that Android client.  As mentioned there are numerous fixes and changes since the version you are using.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

7.0.0.x client has been out for over a year,  please download the lasted client 7.0.7.x from SP07 SDK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply bill

Sure i will do and let you know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply stephen

Sure i will do and let you know

Thanks

Kavi

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavi,

Just for your reference -

Your screenshot with SP04 is showing the version of your SMP Platform, and not the SDK version.

I can confirm that v7.0.0.537 is from the SMP SDK SP01

You can see what version is installed of the SDK is installed by going to the control panel (windows) and viewing the installed programs -

Hopefully upgrading to SDK SP07 solves your problem.

Regards,

Stephen