cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value set for a context attribute?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using the default filter option available in the table control. I have an event handler for the filter event and i have assigned the 'Filter value' property of a column to a context attribute.

Now, i want a drop down box instead of the input field (for filtering the columnn). According to the documentation, if the context element has a value set assigned to it, then a drop down box appears by default.

I have a list of possible values which has to appear in the drop down. How can i set the value set for the context element?

Regards,

Ram

P.S. This question has also been raised by me as a seperate thread with title as 'drop down box control as a table filter'. It would be fine to post the responses in any one of these topics as i'm monitoring both. thanks.!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramalingam,

for that particular context element when it has the value range in the DDIC then, no need to write any code just change to dropdown , it will automatically takes the values from value range and display it as a drop down.

In the table layout - properties bind the selected key with dropdown field and in wddoinit method write the code as

dbtag_key_item-key = '01'.

dbtag_key_item-value = 'Industry'

insert dbtag_key_item into table lt_dbtag_set.

at last get the node and set the node values

like lv_node_info->set_attribute_value_set( name = 'VALUE' value_set = lt_dbtag_set ).

Regards

Sathish