Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflows in WorkInbox NWBC ?

former_member183072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have a small problem

I created a custom workflow for the Org. Value Maps.

If I check  in Business Workplace for my user the workflows appear there for approval.

If I check in my Work Inbox in the NWBC I dont have only the standard workflows.

See attached         

Which is the method to connect Bus. Workplace from GUI with Work Inbox from NWBC.?

Thank you,

have a great day,

Ovidiu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hancila,

Please Check if you are creating a derived role.

If it is a derived level, check if the org.level for approval is also part of the roles that you have created.

Regards,

Deepak M

former_member183072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

No, for the roles everything is working correctly,

Like I said, I created a custom workflow, with new Process Id, with new customizing.

Thank you,

Ovidu

former_member204264
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hancila,

Have you tried to create a break-point in '_GET_WORKITEMS' method of the 'CL_SWF_POWL_FEEDER_INBOX' Feeder Class? This method is used for get work items in 'WF_INBOX' POWL Type ID:

Regards.

Luis

former_member183072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, 

I allready solved this problem, currently I have another one .

How to change the text(subject) from Work Inbox?

can you help me?

Ovidiu

former_member204264
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create an Enhancement at the end of '_GET_WORKITEMS' method in 'CL_SWF_POWL_FEEDER_INBOX' class.... For the internal table ET_WORKITEMS, you can modify values for 'WI_TEXT' field.

Regards.

Luis

former_member183072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the workflow is a custom workflow(not a SAP standard) , do you know from where this wi_text is filled up?

former_member204264
Participant
0 Kudos

You can modify this text in Workflow Template. Go to transaction 'PFTC_CHG' transaction, and choose your Workflow Template. Go to Workflow Builder and localize your User Decision Task that is displayed in your Inbox. See following example, you can modify this text that it's the same in Inbox:

Regards.

Answers (0)