cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between Plan and PR value in T-code CNMM

nabeel_bhatty
Explorer
0 Kudos

While raising PR through PS using T-code CNMM there is a difference between the plan (CN22) and PR value. The system values the PR on moving average price for some materials while it values the same PR differently for others i.e. the prices that are entered manually through network planning in T-code CN22.

The prices adopted are:

• Moving average prices for Materials that have a valuation category.
  • Planned prices for Materials that have no valuation category.

We want the system to adopt the prices that are given while planning through CN22 for all kinds of materials. I.e. the system should raise PR based on value entered in Network Planning. Is it possible??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check how cost is rolling up in case of you are creating PR by PS CNMM like this will check valuation variant and you have to check what kind of parameter set in valuation variant?

so my assumption is like valuation from material based on S/V is one of them so check this and set according to business requirement but you have to contact CO consultant for the same because it will impact on other cost oriented process so FICO consultant is able to suggest what it should like that.

Regards,
Sanjeev

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nabeel,

Please check your settings in Costing variants.

in valuation variant you might selected material valuation priority as moving average in first selection field.

hope this will solve your problem.

thanks

Sunil

nabeel_bhatty
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for the reply!!

Can you kindly share the t-code or menu path from where I can check the costing variants?

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try OKKT (Manual Cost Planning) and OPL1 (For Network Planning) also OKYF (Unit costing for Materials).

thanks

Sunil