cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bangladesh VAT 15% to be printed as VAT challan after PGI at delivery...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a kind of situation...i am working on a client in bangladesh and they have 15% VAT tax on all selling material...for that purpose as a normal practice i am defining a condition type in sales order to take care of VAT 15%, since there is no SAP standard tax schema available, as for india and brazil..

Now what client needs is - after PGI at delivery...they want to print VAT challan...

Could you please help me how to achieve this...

Thanks for your help...

Regards

Vishwas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Ask ABAPer to develop a smart form for VAT challan and logic code should be preview, print vat challan after create PGI document. also create ZTCode for print and preview vat challan in sap.

give him logic for material vat condition to map in samrt form.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vishwas,

Normally the Delivery or PGI Output has not Pricing / Tax Details.

Is this a legal requirement in Bangladesh to issue a VAT challan after PGI? If yes, you have to contact SAP. 

If it is not a legal requirement, you will have a define a New Output and Form (with help of ABAPer) that will pick the necessary quantity from Delivery document and VAT Rate (& other price details, if required) from corresponding to print the so called VAT challan.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwas,

VAT chalan  has to be generated after PGi ? Is it to be generated from Delivery output ?If so define an output for application V2 and set requirement to trigger the output only after PGI

If this is not the requirement, please revert with some more details

thanks

santosh