Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFX published Date

Navdeepbhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI All,

We need RFX Published date i.e.Date/Time on which RFX first time get published.

In RFX there are below dates:

Start Date : Date from which bidder can able to respond to rfx eg:it might be case we will publish rfx today but biiders can able to respond on them by tommorow.

Submission Deadline : Date upto which bidde can able to fill/create response.

Techincal opening  date

Price opening Date

But all of these dates will not tell about when RFX got published in outside world.

Regards,

Navdeep Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Navdeep,

you can find the date/time when a RFx was published for the first time in the Change documents for the RFx document (tables CDHDR and CDPOS). Look for an entry indicating that Status I1011 was added. You can see the same in Transaction BBP_PD if you click on one of the "Read Change Document" Hyperlinks at the bottom of the Detail Screen.

Regards

Oliver

0 Kudos

Hi N.Singh, u may get the first published / released date with the help of two tables.

1) Get the GUID of RFx from crmd_orderadm_h table.

2) In Table crm_jcds put all these guid in the field ' OBJNR'  with STAT=' I1011'  and INACT=space.

3) The least value of field UDATE is the first published / released date of the RFx.

Hope this will reolve ur issue.  

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Navdeep,

I worked on SRM module, but currently i don't have system. There is a standard way to enhance the field from SPRO itself. Can you please paste the full screen shot.

Thanks

Nishant

Navdeepbhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Yes there is standard way to enhance the standard SRM field or Create Custom field we will create the custom field but we need logic or enchacment point where to put the code to save the first time approval date as rfx published date.

Regards

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Navdeep Singh,

Please refer the below link, to add the custom field.

I think no need to write any code for saving the field in the database because SAP SRM team designed in such a good way, when you add any field at the configuration level it will automatically append into SRM structure and in Coding SAP use Move Corresponding Structure to structure it will automatically saved the field value in the database.

Thanks

Nishant

Navdeepbhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Nishant,

Thanks for updating, yes agree with you but we need the place where to store the particular field.

We need Published date i,.e. when first time rfx gets published/approved.

Regards,

Navdeep Singh

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear navdeep,

I got your point, i think for first time you have to populate the field, i thought your field is a Input Field. But your field is a display field, so for this you have to enhancement at WD level.

Right click on your screen where you want to show the data.

Check the component name than do the enhancement .

Thanks

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navdeep,

I assume you are looking for the RFx release date to public,In SRM RFx can be published in Paper/Website to public only post approval of RFx and it is manual activity.

you can get only the below dates in RFx and not publised date to public in standard.

If you are looking the approval date of RFx to be publish date then you may require an enhancement.

Rgds,

Nayeem.

Navdeepbhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Nayeem,

Thanks for reply.

Can you please suggest where to do the enhancement to acheive the same.

Regards,

Navdeep Singh