cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

1. What is Meant by Structure Condition in PROO?

2. I had 2 Items? But I want Credit check to happen only for the First Item, but not for the second material as it is the purchased item(Second item is purchased from the vendor, So I dont want to give credit for the second item?

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

<b>Structured Condition</b>

The structured condition in condition type (PR00) indicates whether PR00 is relevant for a cumulation of values in Bill of Material or is it relevant for duplication across all subitems in a Bill of Material.

eg) If PR00 is set to 'A' then the price is applicable to all sub items.

If PR00 is set to 'B' then the price is applicable to one item hence it is cumulated.

<b>Credit Check</b>

Since the credit check has to be done at an item level, make use of the Credit Active option which is available in the Configuration Screen of Item Categories.

Hope I made it simply. Do reward if so.

Regards

Pratheb Nadarajah

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1. Structure condition

controls whether the condition type should be a duplicated condition or a cumulated condition.

This control is only helpful when you use bill of materials or configurable materials.

Aduplicated condition is duplicated into all assigned items.

A cumulated condition contains the net value of all assigned items

The first question is explanations and done very well by

2. If you dont want credit check for your second item and if its item category is different from first item then you de-activate credit checking for that particular item category in SPRO. Follow the following path:

Sales & Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Credit managemetn/risk management -->Credit Managemetn/Risk Management settings -->Determine Active Receivables Per Item Category

If helpful then dont forget to give reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Structure condition controls whether the condition type should be a duplicated condition or a cumulated condition.

This control is only helpful when you use bill of materials or configurable materials.

Aduplicated condition is duplicated into all assigned items.

A cumulated condition contains the net value of all assigned items.

This type is mainly used in Header conditions if you want to give some percentage discounts. Example like condition type HA00

2) Credit check.If you dont want to have the credit check to be done to the second item,the only option i think is to-deactivate the credit relevant check box at the item category level.

Please reward if this helps you

Regards

Simu

Please reward if this helps

Regards

Simu