cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make the delivery type appear in copy control delivery type to billing type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My sales item category billing relevance is set to A (delivery related billing document).

However, when trying to create billing with reference to delivery document, error message prompted,

Delivery type XX cannot be invoiced with billing type XX,

when i checked in VTFL, copying control for delivery document to billing document, the billing type as target exist but my newly created delivery type does not exist in the source field.

Therefore, i believe problem is from the copy control, how can i make the delivery type appear as the source field selection in copy control.

Thank you

Regards,

Anthony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

you will not find your combination  of target billing type and source delivery type in header dialog structure, until and unless you apply below settings 

for this you need to click on new entries in VTFL and define Target Bill. Type ,From Delivery Type and other settings.

or

Select and copy existing   combination of target billing type and source delivery type then copy and change it as per your requirement.

once you maintain above settings  then you will find your delivery type under delivery type in header dialog structure.

Regards,

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anthony,

I think copy controls are not created between newly created delivery type and billing type. Generally whenever we create new document type if we select "relevant for copy controls" copy controls creates automatically but in your case its not been created so copy standard copy controls and change the source document  type to your document.

0 Kudos

As Tao has explained, if you've created the new delivery type successfully in 0VLK, you should be able to find the new delivery type in VTFL source field for delivery type.

Please make sure you've saved your new delivery type's customizing in 0VLK. If it is successfully saved, you should get a pop-up for 'prompt for customizing request' and 'maintain table views' as below:

Table  

Key fields in transport objects 

T184L Dependent entries for new objects in transfer order Y56K  

TVCPF Dependent entries for new objects in transfer order Y56K  

TVCPL Dependent entries for new objects in transfer order Y56K  

TVLSP Dependent entries for new objects in transfer order Y56K

tao_sun2
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

I am not sure whether I understand the issue correctly.

Normally, if you created new delivery type, this delivery type will be available in source field ('from delivery type' field) in copy control. There is no further customizing needed.

Do you encounter some error when you put this delivery type manually in field "from delivery type" or you can's see this delivery type via F4?

Best Regards,

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, the newly created delivery type is not available in the Source field in the Copy Control for Delivery to Billing documents.

Thank you

Regards,

Anthony

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy the existing one and change the required delivery type there.

G. Lakshmipathi

tao_sun2
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Is it possible to enter delivery type manually? is there any error?