cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit check based on plant

0 Kudos

Hi,SD GURUS

I want to perform credit check plant wise

how can we do this is it possible in standard sap if its possible how do we do this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

HI dear,

requirement is different credit limits/ and different controls for different plants

in standard sap we credit check is done based on CCA which only one to a company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Can I ask why 2 plants in the same company code want different limits?

There are many potential side-affects of this. Plants are for logistics processes. Company Codes are for financial processes, and trying to adjust this very ordered structure will be painful. The would be impacts at order entry (can have more than 1 plant in an order), same at billing, same at AR clearing.

Unless you're prepared to re-design your Enterprise Structure - Sales Areas to Plants, and Sales Area to CCA etc, then I think it is impossible. You could try a new Distribution Channel and/or Division, with a new CCA assigned to the new Sales Area, but again impacts on master data and process will result.

Alternative is different customer number per plant, but this is undesirable also as you have 2 debtor to clear then.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I don't believe this is possible with standard, unless your plants are in different Sales Areas, and you have assigned different Credit Control Areas to each Sales Area. If the Plants are in the same Sales Area, then impossible to do.  A modification maybe possible, if you can determine a way of reading different limit/horizon/days arrears etc data for each plant.

What is the exact requirement? Difficult to imagine how this could work in practise, as would then need payments that the customer makes to update multiple CCA's. 

Cheers