cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical systems in SLD not replicating in LMDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am installing new quality solution manger system (QSM) and trying to connect sandbox erp system to QSM .

Already configured SLD and sandbox is visible in it by RZ70 and configured synchronization connection between SLD and LMDb in solman_setup .

Currently on the QSM is available in the LMDB , what should I Do ?

Also for connecting diagnostic agent , In step select SLD it is configured but showing with 0 agents so in connecting diagnostic agents step , when trying to get agents nothing is found .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use below script to connect diagnostic agent to solman directly.

smdsetup managingconf hostname:"your solution manager host name" port:"XXXX" user:"smd_admin" pwd:"xxxx"

Regards,

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not understand what is happening in the LMDB, you say that QSM is there...? What you should do in this case is to perform/finish the system preparation and basic configuration. Once these are finished, do the managed system configuration for the sand box. But before that, review its definition in the LMDB according to this wiki: Maintenance of Product in the System Landscape - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki.

In relation to the SMD agent not being available in the SLD, it's not necessary, it only matters that the agent is connected to the Solution Manager. Connecting it to SLD will enable it to connect it to the Solution Manager, but you can connect it directly to the Solman, skipping the SLD. The steps are described in KBA 1907909.

I recommend using the Java message server port to connect it, you can check the dev_ms file to ensure that the correct port is being used.

Best regards,

Daniel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually QSM is not available in LMDB only in SLD , although I have done the LMDB and synchronization between SLD and LMDB and it is active ?

I can not finish the system preparation and basic configuration in the step of CA Wily Introscope Enterprise Managers needs that you already connected the diagnostic agents ( which gets the agents form SLD ) ?

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi George,

You don't need to connect the agent to the SLD at all, you may connect it directly to the Solution Manager following note 1907909. Then, go to the SMD agent administration (http://<solman FQDN>:<ICM Port>/smd/AgentAdmin) to see the agent connected. You might have to push the credentials if they were wrong. But this would make the agent available in the Solution Manager.

In relation to not having QSM in the SLD, you must have finished the system preparation and activated the Solution Manager jobs in the basic configuration. If the system is not shown yet, then we might check the jobs that transfer this data.

Best regards,

Daniel.