cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic T.O confirmation for 101 movt type for material moving from interim 901 to physical 411 storage type

0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am having one scenario, that is material moving from interim storage type 901 to physical storage type 411, during 101 good receipt material has to be confirm automatically.

T.O automatic confirmation has to be done only for 101 movt type, that to between 901 to 411 only.

Kindly pls suggest me how i want to map it in sap.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) in standard we don't have provision to drill down at lower lever to perform the confirmation you can define only at movement type level hence you need to write your own custom logic ask your development team to have a look on the function module L_TO_CONFIRM / L_TO_CONFIRM_SU

2) Storage type 901 is for receipt from production and for this WM movement type 103 is mapped against IM movement type 101 check your configuration for that

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply..

Here the client requirement is while doing GR (101) we will check qty, so client is saying that again we don't want manual T.O confirmation. In that place he want automatic T.O confirmation.

condition here is that T.O confirmation should apply only for material going to one storage type only (ex:411)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are doing GR(101),you can set the automatic TO confirmation at movement level 101.

But It will confirm  all the  TO for movement to all  storage type not only to destination storage type 411.

So for your specific requirement, you need to write  custom code in user exit.

0 Kudos

Hi sudhanshu,,

Thanks for your reply.. In which user exit do i have to write custom code.?

s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

You may try out the following User Exit.

MWMTOAU1 Selection of requirements for automatic creation of orders

Thanks,

Raghavan