cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra field along with Destination in Travel expense

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are getting a text box under travel expense (Destination). And we need to hide or remove it.

Please see the attachment.

Please tell how to delete/hide the small box.

Regards,

Namsheed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Any updates?

Thanks,
FS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filipe,

My issue got resolved by using the customizing mode of applications. Its very easy. Open the application from SE80 in browser mode. You need to edit the URL at the end as per the following link : Activating Administrator Mode - Floorplan Manager for Web Dynpro ABAP - SAP Library

If you need to hide any more fields in any other applications, you can try this method.

Regards,

Namsheed.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this issue should be resolved by implementing SAP note 2192044

Best regards, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

FS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to hide all fields in Travel Management->Employee Self-Services->Interface Configuration for Web Dynpro Interface in Travel Management->Schema and Single Field Control for Web Dynpro.

Still I am unable to hide it.

Pls find the details about this small box : -

Regards,

Namsheed

0 Kudos

Which browser are you using (could it be safari?) web dynpro rendering corrections solved an earlier problem about this but also note 1802172 specifically solves it for Safari which can lead to this problem.

cheers

Sally

Message was edited by: Sally Redmond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sally,

We are using NWBC Desktop Client for all ESS Functionalities. For browser version, there is Internet Explorer. We are not using Safari.

Regarding the issue, I don't think it is because of any browser issue. it might be possible to solve through customizations. Please suggest.

Regards,

Namsheed.