Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Implement the Screen As of Batch Management

former_member609283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I want to implement a screen having functionality similar to Batch Management, at "Add" Button another screen popups having two gridviews in First there would be Items and in Second their would be Serial Numbers as defined in Item Master Data.

The same Functionality for multiple items, like in case of two items when we select first item from GridView1 it gives area in Gridview2 to add data and when we select Item2 it refresh the gridview2 to add the data in gridview2, but again when I select first Item in GridView1 it gives the same data that I added before.

and in the end on update button all the data save in a table or two.

How can I do that??

Thanks in advance,

Idrees

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

edy_simon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Idrees,

You need two grids and at least 3 datatable.

Grid 1 bound to DataTable 1 - This will list all the Items, nothing special about this one.

Grid 2 bound to DataTable 2 - This will list selected batch for current selected Item in Grid 1.

DataTable3 - This will hold all the selected batches for all the items in Grid 1.

Now you need to refresh DataTable 2 based on the Selected item in DataTable 1.

When the user click on a row in DataTable 1, you need to do 2 things :

1. Read all the records of DataTable 2 and sync it to DataTable 3.

2. Read all the records of DataTable 3 where the Item Code belongs to the Item selected in Grid 1 populate it into DataTable2.

Tedious, but will do the job.

When the user click Add/Update button, write the records of DataTable1 and DataTable3 into database.

Regards
Edy