cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping tariff systems to legal regulations(table /SAPSLL/TLEGSV)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All, 

We have a job in GTS system to upload MAEX entries and product master. The job is completing but without updating the ECCN codes and the job log says 'No numbering scheme has been assigned to legal regulation XXXX' When we checked in debug mode the program is looking for entries in table /SAPSLL/TLEGSV and since it is unable to find entries for the legal regulation it is not assigning the ECCN numbers.

I have checked configuration under 'Assign Numbering Schemes to Legal Regulations of Application Areas' and the numbering scheme EU_ECCN is assigned to the concerned legal regulation. I could also see the entries in table /SAPSLL/TLEGSU. However, the job is failing because of no entries in table /SAPSLL/TLEGSV. Jobs set up for other legal regulatons are running fine and assigning ECCN codes and the numbering scheme assignment for the other legal regulations are present in table /SAPSLL/TLEGSV. Please also  note that this legal regulation is recently activated.

I tried updating the  missing values in table /SAPSLL/V_TLEGSV and the values got update in table /SAPSLL/TLEGSV. However, I would like to know how values get updated in normal process in table /SAPSLL/TLEGSV. I could see that there is customizaion view for table /SAPSLL/TLEGSU but not for table /SAPSLL/TLEGSV.

Please let me know how table /SAPSLL/TLEGSV is updated.

Thanks in Advance,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

Which GTS version are you using?

According to note 1127583, since GTS 7.2 all table content of TLEGSV should be migrate to TLEGSU.

Best regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

We are currently on 10.1 SPS 10.

BR,

Sam

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I think you are talking about report /SAPSLL/MAEX_UPLOAD_R3. If not, please correct me.

However, the coding the logic have already changed since GTS 7.2 from reading table TLEGSV to TLEGSU.

Best regards,

Vincent