cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Schedule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 10 PCs of material in stock as of today- 02.05.2015. I create an order with qty 12 on 02.04.2015. .The requested delivery date is 04.05.2015.

I press Enter and the Availability Check scree appears. It shows confirmed qty on 04.05.2015 as Zero.The Delivery proposal area shows confirmed qtys on 06.05.2016 as 10 and on 08.05.2015 as 2.

The settings are as follwos:

SD

OVZ9 has "Check without RLT unchecked.

Sales Order type has Zero days in Lead time.

Schedule line_ Aval Chk and TOR is checked.

requirement Class is set for Avail Chk and TOR.

MM

In MMR

Sales:Gen/Plant Data the field Availibility Check is set to 02.

In MRP3 Total RLT is set 2 day AND Availa Check is set to 02.

I want to ask when i have the requested qty today for the requested Del date then why is the system not confirming the qty. And that there 3 schedule line in the item. why is sytem adding the RLT when the laterial is already available?

Even if the system is considering Tot RLT  then it should do so after considering the availability of the material.

Can you please throw some light on this. I have attached a screen shot for your quick reference.

Thanks

SAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your Question:- Why System not confirming the quantity on today date

Answer:- Even if stock available but system purpose delivery date on basis of Transit lead time + Loading Time + Pick and Pack Time + Transportation Planning  Lead time sum of these days added to material available date in case forward scheduling system get Delivery date.

For this select second or third schedule Line and click on Shipping button you will find the detail calculation of dates.

Your Question:- Why system Consider RLT if material is available.

Answer:- As per current availability system confirm your 10 pc on 06th and as per RLT is 2 Days remaining quantity system purpose delivery date on 08th May 2015.

Your Question:- Even if the system is considering Tot RLT  then it should do so after considering the availability of the material.

Answer:- if you choose complete delivery at availability screen then system purpose you only one delivery date is 08th May 2015 with total quantity of 12 pc.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Although i did not find the complete delivery field in the availability check screen, but yes, i did check the complete delivery on the sales order header (under the requested date field) and the result was as you had said. the first schedule line  disappeared ( please refer tot he screen shot) and the total qty that is 12, was confirmed on the 8/5/15.

The other explanations by you were also right

Thanks. Closing the thread.

Rgds

SAP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204590
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP,

Can you check your order type and lead time in days field updated?

KR

Riti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riti,

As i have mentioned the lead time in the order type in 0 days.

Rgds,

SAP.