cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Occasionally my screen doesn't refresh properly...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a main menu screen that is list of open sales orders and a list of actions (scripts) that can be performed on the selected order.

One of the actions takes a billing block off of the sales order and SHOULD remove it from the list.

Very occasionally it does take the block off but leaves the entry on the screen (but you can't make it active) as in the case below...

The script refreshes the screen and then puts the successful update message to it but the unblocked message remains on the open order list. The program that this flavour belongs to is a customer program and screens orders that do not have a block set.

Can anyone suggest how this could happen. Is it some sort of  caching issue or a timing issue between the custom program and the time it takes to physically take the block off the sales doc (VA02)?

Here's the tail end of the script ...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The list content is driven by the backend transaction' logic, i.e. the Personas Refresh Screen action isn't going to actually refresh the list screen. So in this case, there should be a backend command refreshing the list explicitly in order to remove the items that have already been processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tamas - spoke with the an ABAPer and he can wee what the issue is.

Answers (0)