Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing Jv through J1IH( other adjustments)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CIN Experts,

User is passing JV in J1IIH, systems picks RG23A BED GL  but when the user post the JV , system picks PLA BED GL... i have checked excise configuration under logistics general and GL are ok according to me... Please guide me what configuration changes needs to make to pick correct GL. For the reference attaching screenshots for RG23A BED which changes to PLA BED GL

Regards,

Aby

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

Can you please check the G/L posting and settings by t code ob40 and also check follow this path to check more

Logistic general - Tax on goods movement - India - Account Det. - Specify G/L ac per excise transaction.

Regards,

Arnab

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you have solution for this issue please share with us,

i am also facing this problem. i have checked account determination, and other configuration of CIN it is correct. i was trying to upload balance through SE11 to table J_2IACCBAL and after extract register there is zero balance in excise account.   

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

Can you please check the G/L posting and settings by t code ob40 and also check follow this path to check more

Logistic general - Tax on goods movement - India - Account Det. - Specify G/L ac per excise transaction.

Regards,

Arnab

0 Kudos

solved by own with follwing config

0 Kudos

Hi ,

If it is solved then please close the issue.

Regards,

Arnab