Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem accessing Infosets using Query with SQL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Lumira desktop version 1.18.0.

Using the Query with SQL connection, I successfully connected to SAP R/3 6. I was able to view the User Groups under CATALOG_VIEW, but it seems I cannot go beyong this point and select an Infoset. When I click on an Infoset I expect the Query pane to be populated with the SQL statement but nothing happens.

I attached a screenshot for clarification

Thanks

Dany

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dany,

I know that your post is old, but i had the same problem. My solution was open the part of "INFOSET". There are all the infosets in that section.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dany - do you have access on the back end? Has your user id been assigned to the user group?

Would it be possible to upgrade to Lumira 1.25?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Tammy, I missed to mention that I already did that. I made sure that my user ID was assigned to the User Groups which had been already assigned to Infosets. I assume the backend stuff is ok.

I will try to upgrade my Lumira to the recent version, though I am not sure if I can do that soon.

Thank you

linda_peruzzi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dany,

If you have the correct authorizations, are you in the correct folder?   Under global or local depending on where your infosets reside, you will probably see the list under the Infosets subdirectory.    Just a thought.

Cheers,

...Linda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

Yes. I have clicked on all the sub directories one by one. But none of them responded by showing the SQL statement.

I am working on updating my Lumira from version 1.18 to 1.25. Hope it will make the difference...

Cheers

Dany

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dany,

A suggestion for you would be to use another client tool & check if the behavior is the same. I suggest that you use Information Design Tool (from BOE 4.1), create a connection to your ERP, then a data foundation on top of that connection and check if the behavior is the same. This way we can isolate if the problem is caused by the client tool or by the backend.

My 2 cents

Antoine