cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibatis on NetWeaver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a J2EE application on NetWeaver using JDBC. I move this application on Hibernate and everything works. Now, I want to change JDBC by Ibatis, an other persistence framework and I have some difficulties. Indeed, the load of the configuration file causes the shutdown of the repository, because of classLoader problem.

My configuratuion file seems to be correct, like its call.

The stacktrace :

at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmSystem.shutDown(CmSystem.java:284)

at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmSystem.classLoaderReplaced(CmSystem.java:464)

at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtClassLoaderRegistry.notifiyClassLoaderReplaced(CrtClassLoaderRegistry.java:492)

at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtClassLoaderRegistry.registerClassLoader(CrtClassLoaderRegistry.java:436)

at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtClassLoaderRegistry.addClassLoader(CrtClassLoaderRegistry.java:327)

at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtClassLoaderRegistry.addClassLoader(CrtClassLoaderRegistry.java:299)

The addClassLoader is called by an other file, which I didn't call.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Henot Julien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer,

But I'm not using this kind of Architecture. Indeed, I use Portal Service and Portal Component. I try to integrate Ibatis in a project Portal Service.

Do you know how avoid this problem in this architecture?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iu

There are some problems with tge drivers when you use it inside your develpments, if you using Sap Netweaver Development Kit i suggest you that make a Development Component, and add your jar file of the driver, and your class only will be open once and all yours developments can use this component .

if the answer helps you, please regards

Josue Cruz