Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No path found in Server Node '<SID>~Java~<No>'

symon_braunbaer
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have simply added one more Java server node to 2 Java instances (NetWeaver AS Java 7.3 EHP 1).

This has caused the following error in our Solution Manager 7.1 SPS 12:

I have checked SAP note 1632540, but it says it can't be applied on our Solution Manager.

I have checked SAP note 1788474 as well, but it says to add SAP J2EE 7.02, and I have 7.31.

Thank you !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Symon,

SAP KBA 1788474 - Managed Systems Configuration check returns "The definition of Technical System 'SID~JAVA'...

completely relevant here.Could you share snap-shot for the

In section "Software Component Versions of Selected Product Instance", make sure "SAP J2EE ENGINE 7.02" and "SAP J2EE ENGINE CORE 7.02" as marked as installed

For No FQDN for the host warning you could switch to LMDB --> Host --> Enter the host name -->Details --> Will open screen  Details for CIM Instance ---> Properties -->switch to edit mode --> Enter the FQDN under attribute name fqdname & close.

Hope this will help you.

Good luck !!

symon_braunbaer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav !!

GREAT MANY THANKS for your reply !! You have answered a question, which I didn't ask at all 😄

It's the one about the FQDN. It had been bothering me for months, I had been playing with /etc/hosts and many other things, now you finally showed me how to solve this !! THANKS A LOT !!!

But unfortunately, the main question still remains unanswered.

Note 1788474 seems not to be relevant here, as I couldn't add the J2EE Engine, it is coming back with a warning and the selection is not being added:

symon_braunbaer
Participant
0 Kudos

Any other ideas please ? This is still unsolved...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Symon,

Can you check this Snote.

1851573 - Path not found in transaction SOLMAN_SETUP and File System Browser

It may help you in resolving.this issue.

Regards,

Jaskirat Singh

symon_braunbaer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey, you are GENIOUS !!! Of course I know this solman_setup configuration screen from the note! But at the top everything was green, so I didn't know where the problem might be!! THANKS A MILLION !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Symon,

Nice to hear that your problem is resolved. Cheers!

Also Thanks for your kind words.

Regards,

Jaskirat Singh

symon_braunbaer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

I was so inspired by your suggestion about the "No FQDN for the host" warning. I've applied it to nearly all of our systems and now I am terrified to find out, that it is NOT persistent !!

Now all the systems are with yellow status again, showing this warning. I quickly went to LMDB and checked, the fqdname parameter is empty for each host!!!

Please kindly help!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Symon,

Please check the following notes and KBA::

1786051  - Configuration check when adding managed system returns "No FQDN found in Host"

1939864  - Check if SAP CR Content is corrupt in LMDB or SLD

1948386  - Warning "NT601: Consumer Landscape API notifications (CL_DIAGLS_LMDB_NOTIF_MANAGE) is disabled" in Solution Manager

1779412  - LMDB Notification : Diagnostics consumer troubleshooting

Thanks

Vikram