cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring radio buttons structure from another screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have been looking without sucess on how to bring information from different transaction on a single screen - the Personas concept; so far OK, until I needed to bring the radio buttons information from my PA20 to my original screen.

I tried to copy the radion button structure from the PA20 - infotype 331,and paste it to my newly created radio button on my main screen..but the result only contain the title.

Does any one have a clue on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You cannot move screen elements from one screen to another using Personas.

What you could do is defining custom screen objects (such as the group box and the radio buttons), then use scripting to navigate to the standard screen, read the radio button settings then navigate back to your consolidation screen and set the custom radio buttons according to the retrieved values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, that what I meant; but the problem is I can't get the radio box button group data in order to copy it to a variable and then recreate the radio button on the main screen.

So, how I can fetch the group value?

Many thanks

former_member189842
Participant
0 Kudos

He is trying to get the groupbox title,i.e. Marital Status in this case.

HI Marc, Is your groupbox title going to be dynamic every time? why dont you create a groupbox and name it  Marital Status in design time.

I don't have system access right now but you can try to copy the text property of groupbox into a local javascript variable and  see if it gets the title of the groupbox.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, I am trying to retrieve the information of the selected radio button from the screen.

The radio button are a way do display a parameter (variable), for example Married or Not Married. these two radio button are in fact from the same group..then the same variable. So this is this variable that I can't get into on the SAP screen..

Well, I did a JavaScript to work around this problem: it see all the status and put a value as a result and the I use this result to build a new radio button group. It's working, but I still think this is not the proper way to do it, because the information of this group already exists somewhere.

How can I get the group from selecting a particular radio button?