cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order consumption in WM managed warehouse.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the production order we have only one operation. Workcenter for that operation is having production supply area

We have 10 production supply area.  Currently in the BOM storage location is coming from material master production storage location.

As we are planning to use SAP WM. I want that  production order storage location in PSA should be same with Storage location of component.

As same material can be used in multiple production line & I can enter only one production storage location in material master. I am finding it difficulte to match Sloc of PSA & sloc of component of the production order.

What can be alternative ways so that I can have  Sloc of PSA & sloc of component of the production order as same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can maintain the proper production storage location / PSA for the components in the BOM (CS01/CS02 or mass maintenance in CEWB), this will copied into the component list of your production order..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please provide me screenshot exactly where I can enter production storage location / PSA

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it so difficult to browse through a few screens?

you select the item, click the icon for item , you click the tab for status/long text, you move the eyes to the lower right corner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen.

So even if work center in the operation of the production order is linked to PSA  AAA ( Storage location for PSA AAA is 0001)

I can have PSA BBB (Storage location for PSA BBB is 0002) in Bom.   

So I will maintain control cycle with reference to PSA BBB & material will be consumed from Sloc 0002 ?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Isn't it always the same way in SAP, the most detailed level of information is taken into consideration, otherwise the field at this level would not make much sense.

Just do a short test.