cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport import error: Attribute xxx is invalid in masterdata cache store for dimension XXXXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am getting below transport import error and please suggest me.

Attribute xxx is invalid in masterdata cache store for dimension xxxx

But dimension with that particular attribute imported into target system but not data even though I collected both dim definition and members.

I have recently added around 15 properties and all these properties giving this problem.

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

One of the possible reasons could be that your dynamic dimension table and BW dimension table are out of sync.

Have you tried to run the program UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE on the target system, and then try to re-import the transport again ?

• Was the dimension processed on the source system before you generated the transport ?
  • Do you have any values in the dimension that you want to transport?

You can use the following below links for assistance in troubleshooting the transport errors

SAP BPC 10 Transport Guide

BPC 10 - UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE

BPC-NW Transports - Configuration and Error Assessment (versions 10 and 10.1 Classic)

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards

Daniel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 2163622

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all you replies.

BPC QA hosted by 2 servers. One one server transport import failing and basis person tried to do it on 2nd server and it went successful. I don't know technically at basis level. 

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done any direct changes in PRD before transport?

Thanks,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I haven't done. 

Other transports also failing even that TR doesn't have this dimension(WBS). E.g: One user defined dim.

Thanks