Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'The session has timed out - please log in again.' error when clicking certain

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP_Basis      740     0010

PERSOS         200     0002

I obtain the error 'The session has timed out - please log in again.' when clicking Input Help on certain fields (i.e. ME51N, 'A' column) consistently.  Even when I log in and immediately try the transaction. 

Per the blog, , I installed Firebug and tracked the errors obtained.  The first error I receive when in debug mode is:

29/4/2015 16:31:35,278931 ERROR Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.UISession->ExecuteBatch -

[ArgumentOutOfRange_StartIndexLargerThanLength]

Arguments:

Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.30514.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=ArgumentOut...

Parameter name: startIndex

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: [ArgumentOutOfRange_StartIndexLargerThanLength]

Arguments:

Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.30514.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=ArgumentOut...

Parameter name: startIndex

at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)

at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)

at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.ItsConnector.ControlConverter.EnsureUniqueId(ControlState control, String& idPrefix, String& uniqueModalWindowId, Int32& modalWindowIdLength)

at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.ItsConnector.ControlConverter.AddFinalAdjustments(ControlState controlState, String idPrefix, Int32 index, Int32& treeIndex, String& uniqueModalWindowId, Int32& modalWindowIdLength)

at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.ItsConnector.ControlConverter.AddFinalAdjustments(ControlState controlState, String idPrefix, Int32 index, Int32& treeIndex, String& uniqueModalWindowId, Int32& modalWindowIdLength)

at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.ItsConnector.Connector.Load(ControlState control, ControlState stateXml, Session session)

at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.ItsConnector.Connector.ExecuteBatch(String sessionId, String rootControlId)

at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.ItsConnector.Connector.ExecuteBatch(String sessionId)

at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.UISession.ExecuteBatch()

http://argarddc.arg-fit.efc.internal:8000/sap(bD1lbiZjPTkwMA==)/bc/bsp/persos/mainapp/index.html?sap...

Line 0

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue was resolved when I installed PER 2.0 SP3.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

...which means that probably the system wasn't fully up-to-date, missing some notes that have been incorporated into SP3.

Answers (0)