cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reabte agreement processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friends,

i am working on Rebate agreement i am able to process the credit memo and also do the partial settlement-R3 (B3 inovice), i have a question here does our job end when we do the prtial settlement doc-R3 and do the B3 invoice or we have to come back to the rebate agreement to process it, If yes please let me know the steps as to who do we do the settlement from the rebate agreement.

I tried doing the settlement from the rebate agreement- it gives me an error saying " Manual Payments is not allowed for this agreement type"

When i try processing the agreement through VBO2 it says " sales volume for agreement -

is not current- what does it mean and who do i get the sales voulme to current.

I tried going into the agreement payment option in the menu bar and click on drill down in VBO2- it shows Condtion based value Eg 9000, sales base value 9000, accural currency- 2700.

please tell me how do i process the agreement for the settlement with steps wise instruction, i would appericate your efforts.

Waiting for your reply.

Shalini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shalini, Did you find a solution to this problem, I have the same problem, please post if you did find a solution.

Thank you,

[V]

Former Member
0 Kudos

no i have not found a solution to it, desparatelly trying to find one, if in case u find it please let me know also

thanks

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

To post manual accruals for your rebates you need to enter manual accrual order type and have to check the option "Manual accruals" for your agreement type in transaction code VB(2.

If you want to settle rebates automatically then use transaction VB(7. Enter your selection criteria and execute. System will create credit memo requests. Then create credit memos (billing document) using standard sap billing transaction.

Hope this answers your questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shalini,

You can go to the rebate agreement and do the partial settlement which creates the rebate partial credit memo request and with reference to this credit memo request you can create a credit memo.

For the error Manual Payments is not allowed for this agreement type":The control is maintained in the rebate agreement type you are using.

You need to uncheck the manual payment allowed tab in the rebate agreement type which you are using, if you want to change the payment value manually.

For the error sales volume for agreement -

is not current:There will be some sales documents exisiting for which the rebate is not applied even though it falls under the rebate validity period, hence through T Code VBOF check all the documents and proceed.

Condition base value and sales base value is the value of the sale you have done and the accrual is the rebate amount accrued for the above documents.

Steps:

Once the rebate agreement is made.

Go to VBOF and do the retro for all the documents.

Go to VBO2 and go to partial settlement and give the value for which you want to partially settle. This will create a credit memo request.

Goto the chage mode of the credit memo request and remove the billing block and process the credit memo through VF01.

Prakash