cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am diploma in electrical engieering and academic graduate in english,i have 6 years of experience in engineering and also an end user in SAP.i have done course in SAP PP bt i dint find job in SAP.Now i am thinking of SAP certification in PP module.i wanna know how much it helps further in me career growth .I am going to start it by SHIVANSH SOLUTIONS.Please tell me dat am i taking the right decision or not?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Sir, to get in a company for sap is too difficult coz no one wants fresher in sap.could you plesae suggest me some consultancies who recruit sap fresher for companies.plesae give me some name of best consultancies for SAP.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No sorry, I don't know of any such companies. If you find one let us know!

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please guide me for my discussion

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be really hard to break into the SAP world. One idea is to find a job - any job - with a company that you know is using SAP. Perhaps as an end-user. Don't worry about the pay.

Then once you are in the company, show interest in working on the SAP system. Volunteer to do routine PP tasks. Let them know that you have already completed SAP training yourself.. and so on.

In the meantime, keep updating your skills.

Forget about paying money to placement services etc.

cheers & good luck! I hope you make it.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

So i am happy that you are harsh with me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for my mistakes sir.I marked it and will take care of this in future.From now i will always write in full sentence with proper spelling.I guess now you will at least take me seriously.I also want to say a thing that truth is always harsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have worked with production unit always.i already done training in SAP PP .i want job in SAP bt i dint find coz i ma fresher in sap.could u plz suggest me dat how i will find the job in sap.please give me the name of good placement services who gives job in SAP PP fresher.also want your contact number to discuss all dia if u r comfortable

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To find a job you need to first present yourself in a professional manner. That means writing in full sentences and with proper spelling, coz otherwise none will take you seriously. Harsh but true.

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geetanjali, I really don't feel that certification will help you to get a job. It's just good to have it or add on resume. Cheers Deepanshu Sharma

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need to get some SAP training (which you have). Then you need some work experience.

After a few years' experience, you should go for certification.

It's hard to get certification without experience. And certification on its own will NOT get you a job.

Good luck. The SAP world is hard to break into, so you need to be persistent!

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i need to know more about SAP certification.i have domain experience in engineering of 6 years.i m still confused about SAP certification.it will pay me 2.5 lacs for training and certification.i wanna know how much it will benefit my carrer in future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geetanjali,

SAP PP module is full industry / manufacturing specific module. without any experience as domain in this pl dont spend any money to any institute, they just show you that we will provide job opportunity but alls are base less just.  if u completed SAP certification in case but still  certification will not give any guarantee for placement / job. Certificate is just for whom working on SAP as consultant with differ modules. As for as PP u need practical exp as domain in production / manufacturing. As consultant company recruite whom have 1-2 end to end SAP implementation experience which u dont have now.

end user is just end user.

So think then take any steps further...good luck.

revert if any other info u want regarding this.

Best regards,

Amit Awasthi.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go for the training, but don't bother with certification yet.

You really need some experience before attempting certification. It's not a nice experience to fail the test...

good luck!

Paul