cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem related to SAP QM/ Result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an inspection plan for LDO. An MIC called 'Density' is attached to the inspection plan. This is a quantitative MIC and it has lower and upper specifications attached to the inspection plan. Now, the IS code for LDO has changed and it says that density is "To be reported" only. So, user wants to remove lower and upper specs for LDO and instead wants that only the value of density is to be entered only in the result recording screen. And if possible, user wants to see the "To be reported" tag in the result recording screen.

User has been receiving variuous lots of LDO since Dec'2014. Now, in the month of Apr'2015, user has received few lots of LDO where density is beyond upper spec. So, user does not want to do the result recording.

What changes need to be introduced in the inspection plan ?

R K Ojha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My understand is not different from what Anand has explained.

Other than that, for the last paragraph, I understand that Density value is above the upper specification maintained, and therefore user don't want to enter results out of specification.

Follow what Anand has said and reset the existing inspection lots since they are few in count. After that, user will be able to enter the values without caring about limits.

ntn

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my understanding you should remove the ticks for Lower and Upper specification limits and keep these values blank in inspection plan. You can edit the MIC as well and as per your customization setting it would be replaced automatically with new control indicators and blank values in the inspection plans where it is used.

In the description of MIC you can put To be reported only text that will guide users or help understand that only value needs to be entered. You may or may not keep target value in inspection plan. Choose to evaluate the MIC manually option in sampling procedure.

Although I could not interpret your last paragraph correctly, the changes you do will take effect from next lot. For existing lots you need to record the results as per task list assigned to it while lot generation. Or you explore QAC3 if you can reset the task list assigned.

Anand