cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Inbox Issues - Request don´t send

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a problem with GRC AC 10.0, notifications are not sent to the Work Inbox GRC User created as POC, when a new request is created, the manager approves and immediately must send workflow to the user POC to run the request, but is not getting you however you get a message to his email that has a pending application.

This is happening with Superuser Workflow, Access Request and Role Management.

All Workflow work properly, users come to them MANAGER notifications to Work Inbox and this problem just as we have in the PRD DEV environment and that it works properly

We appreciate your help.

Natalia Montoya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Implement all the recommendations of the post manual installation, but in step Perform Automatic Workflow Customizing, two activities remain red:

• Check Entries from HR Control Tables
  • Maintain Guided Procedures Gateway

Could you tell me how to activate them and if you have any bearing on the error introduced?

Regards.

Natalia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Natalie,

Couple of questions:

1. Did after the manager approval user gets provisioned in system ?

2. Can you paste the logs of the request ?

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can fix the HR Controls Tables by running program RHSOBJCH from SE38.  Once in the program, select all the entries and click the Execute button to adjust.  See Post Installation page 27.

The Guided Procedures issue does not need to be fixed.  This is fine how it is.

-Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

This sounds like a Post-Installation configuration issue.  Please note that post-installation activities do NOT transport correctly (for the most part) and need to be performed manually in each client.

I recommend checking your post installation configuration detailed the doc "GRC 10.0 Post-Installation".  Tip: on page 36 "Appendix - Task-specific customizing with plugins" activate all linkages, not just the highlighted ones!  This has solved many workflow issues for me in the past.

Also make sure page 38 is performed properly.  Note: in PFTC when performing the workflow activation, you do not include the "WS" that precedes the long number.

Hope this helps!

-Ken

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We need to maintain the notifications at stage level

In your case,you have 1 stage(FF Owner),click on notification settings and maintain the notification event with respect of recipient id

Ex:

Regards

Baithi

mamoonr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

Is there a GRC User stage in MSMP configuration. It seems you want request to be first approved by Manager and then by GRC POC user. Manager is getting getting request in Work inbox but GRC POC user is not getting.

Is this correct? Please share your MSMP config print screen.

GRC POC user should be maintained as agent and also need to be maintained in Path Setting of MSMP.

Thanks,

Mamoon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mamoon,

Please see attach files.

If you need more information, please tell me now.

It's importan to clarify that in DEV and PRD the configuration is exactly the same, but one is failing in PRD.

Regards.

Natalia Montoya

Former Member
0 Kudos

The other files.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Natalia,

After looking at your Path and Stage configuration screen-shots, I noticed that you need to add the additional stage of approval for POC.  Currently, it looks like you only have 1 approval stage.  If you are requiring multiple approval stages, they must be created and sequenced after the 1st stage.

For example, in my Access Request workflow I have 2 approval stages:

1. SAP Security Team (Reviews SODs and assigns Mitigating Controls)

2. Finance Controller (final approval of all Access Requests)

Each stage has independent Stage Task settings and Notification Settings.  Also, MSMP has some quirky defects - such as the issue where "More Details" of a stage may have an agent mapped, but if you select "Maintain Task Settings" the configuration may be different, and it needs to be corrected.

Also remember that in Step 1 of MSMP, whichever MSMP process is selected from the top table affects all other Steps of configuration.  If you select Access Request process, all subsequent steps are relevant to Access Request process only.

Please share more screenshots of your Path and Stages so I can determine where the issue is.

-Ken