cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number profile changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have an issue where User has created the outbound delivery wrt the Customer sales order with the correct serial number profile, after that he has created the Transfer order and confirmed it, later they did PGI.

finally they came to know that customer stopped the order, so user has changed the serial number profile unknowningly and did LT0G but he was unable to confirm the TO since he is getting the error as "WM serial info for processing is inconsistent."

Please guide me how to go further, i have searched already posted threads but didn't get anyt solution

Regards,

Suma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can't the user who has unknowningly changed the serial number profile change it back, or does he not know how this is done because he did it initially unknowingly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for the reply!

we have updated the correct serial number profile in Delivery document eventhough facing same problem.

Please confirm how can i proceed further!

Regards,

Suma

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please share the screen shots ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdeep,

Please find the below screenshot.

Regards,

Suma

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have to admit that I cannot remember having seen such screen and messages before, from which transaction is that?

I checked my T100 table, which is the table that has all SAP error messages, I could not find any with a text like shown in your error. I even wonder a little that the is no space in front of the 0001 item number in this message.

Can you try to display the long text of this message and post the message number that could be seen in the long text screen.