cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to merge two different invoice to SINGLE INVOICE(Invoice +cr./dr memo)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Kindly Suggest how to merge two different invoice(Invoice +cr./dr memo)

Business Scenario:

Create service contract(VA41)-->Release Order(VA01)-->Create Invoice(VF01) and later they came to know some correction in invoice based on that they created Credit or Debit Memo Invoice(VF01).

However customer needs single invoice  instead of two invoices

Kindly suggest how to configure and achieve this requirement.

Thanks

YRHSP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SP,

Its not possible to combine to invoices into one now.

It would have been better if you cancel both and create a new invoice which will show the correct value for the customer

regards

Jobi

vijayanandpaul_puvvula3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jobi,

Invoice List is a good option but it consolidates all Invoices for a Payer within a particular period, say for last 1 month. However this may not help for Individual order flow.

Rgds,

VIjay.

kumaradevan_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Since the invoice has been raised.

1. If possible, cancel the invoice and raise a new invoice, with the desired value.

2 If customer can be convinced.

You can try typing a TEXT in VF02

I.e., Total Invoice value, with reference to Credit or Debit invoice numbers

This will help in knocking off the invoice in accounts in both ends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope this document can help you understand the the reason why invoice split and how to prevent a split.

http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/SDBillingDocumentConsolidationAndSplit.pdf

Regards,
Sean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think what you are doing in SAP is fine and accounting entries would make sense this way .

But if you want to combine in one as a regular practice , invoice list could have helped but that part of config is not going to help for invoice already posted . So can you check if a proforma can be issued to customer for his info so that he can see correct amount on one paper and at same retaining the account entry in your system as it is .

-