Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in reading PCo Management WSDL

raj44
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We're trying to connect to PCO (15.0.0.1959) system using PCoConnector in MII, however we're getting the foll. error in log viewer

Error in reading PCo Management WSDL
[EXCEPTION]
javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:schema): faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: An error occurred trying to resolve schema referenced at 'http://ipaddresspcomachine:50050/PCoManagement?xsd=xsd1', relative to 'http://ipaddresspcomachine:50050/PCoManagement?wsdl'.: java.lang.Exception: Unable to load: http://ipaddresspcomachine:50050/PCoManagement?xsd=xsd1:ipaddresspcomachine
at com.sap.lhcommon.webservice.WSDLReaderWithAuthentication.parseSchema(WSDLReaderWithAuthentication.java:393)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseTypes(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
at com.sap.lhcommon.webservice.WsdlHelper.loadDefinition(WsdlHelper.java:40)
at com.sap.lhcommon.webservice.SoapService.fromWsdl(SoapService.java:63)
at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.connectors.PCo.webserviceclient.PCoWebServiceClient.<init>(PCoWebServiceClient.java:86)
at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.connectors.PCo.webserviceclient.PCoWebServiceClient.getInstance(PCoWebServiceClient.java:97)
at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.connectors.PCo.PCoManager.getPCoAgents(PCoManager.java:58)
at com.sap.xmii.ejb.dataservers.DataServerBean.getPCoAgents(DataServerBean.java:384)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3220.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

Do we need to maintain/configure any addtional settings in NWA?

Any advise would be really helpful.

Thanks

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204155
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try opening each of the XSD1,2.. as you can found in PCoManagement wsdl. in browser from PCo server.

make sure both way traffic is allowed between MII server and PCo server. ping reachable both way.

PCoManagement wsdl is accessible in network , from MII server's browser.

host profiles are maintained in both PCo and MII server correctly.

management host service is running.

correct MII instance is checked in agent configuration and not port conflict in agents.

more over for testing you can write MII transaction with wsdl action use the PCoManagement wsdl and see that the methods available are returning you data in tracer.

Regards,

Kuntal

Private_Member_14935
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Did you try accessing the wsdl through browser.. does that work?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ria

raj44
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Thanks for your response. Yes the URL displays the XML when run from the browser of the machine in which PCO is installed. We have  our PCO server installed in a separate box, which we access via RDP (first to access terminal server and then RDP in that machine to connect to box where PCO is installed). Can you please advise if we're missing out on some configurations midway? Also, we just managed to create the dataserver connection for PCO, however when we try to start the instance we get the same WSDL error. On checking the Log Viewer-GET_PCO_AGENTS_LIST_FAILED:-

GET_PCO_AGENTS_LIST_FAILED
[EXCEPTION]
com.sap.xmii.ejb.common.exception.ExecutionException: Error occurred while fetching the PCo agent list; WSDL could not be found for URL http://pcoipaddress:50050/PCoManagement
at com.sap.xmii.ejb.dataservers.DataServerBean.startPCoAgent(DataServerBean.java:405)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:47)
at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166)
at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext$InvocationContextImpl.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:131)
at com.sap.xmii.ejb.common.AdministrationInterceptor.wrapRuntimeExceptions(AdministrationInterceptor.java:50)
at com.sap.xmii.ejb.common.AdministrationInterceptor.assertHasPermission(AdministrationInterceptor.java:38)

Thanks

Rajeev

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Please try executing the url from a browser on the server where MII is running. This will prove the network and routing connection from MII server to PCo independent of MII.

Also, in MII System Management, System Properties, Proxy Configuration: Make sure this is configured correctly for your environment.

Regards, Steve

0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

i also ran into that issue and i always saw your proxy config proposal in the forum.

I had trouble to get the agent list when creating an new pco connector.

We fixed this issue by deactivating ipv6 on the computer on which pco is running and then it worked fine.

After an MII Update to a higher SP level, i had the same issue again.

I typed the servername and port into the proxy configs and now im able to get the agent list.

I just don't understand why this is the case. Basis team an networker say the connection from MII server to the machine is fine, but still, without the proxy configs i cant create a new connection. The old ones work fine though.

What if i want to connect to a pco on another machine? I cant alter the proxy configs for each maschine in the settings? It would be very helpful to understand the issue here.

Thanks and best regards

Stefan

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Make sure all your PCo servers are joined to a domain that is directly accessible by the MII servers.  If your network implements a proxy server, you will need to add the domains to be bypassed in the MII System Management -> System Properties -> Proxy Configuration->Bypass list. These are entered like this:  *.domain1.com|*.domain2.corp ... etc.

Note that the proxy server does not have to be defined in MII, it could be defined at the Server network configuration level.

Regards, Steve

Private_Member_14935
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Yes, forcing NW JVM to use IPv4 instead of IPv6 worked for me as well.

I added java.net.preferIPv4Stack with custom value true under System VM Parameters in Java System Properties, restarted the NW server and that worked.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ria