cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account assignment not deleted when item deleted in SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We create a SC with two line items and each line has an account assignement.

We delete the first line item and check in BBP_PD: the line item is marked as deleted but corresponding account assignement not.

Is this a correct behavior in SRM 7.0?

Could you please advice?

Thanks and best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hazem ..

What do you mean Line item deleted and not account assignment ..

In the backend you should see a red line at the item level .. so it means its deleted ..

which also means when you try to see in portal you would not be able to see any of the tabs or that line item anymore which means it is deleted ..

Could you share a screenshot if thats not the case...

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinita,

I mean the following: when SC item is deleted in SRM, the deletion indicator DEL_IND is set to X in the table BBP_PDIGP but the corresponding account assignment in the table BBP_PDACC has no deletion flag set which seems to be non consistent. Is this a correct behavior?

Please check following example in BBP_PD transaction:

Best regards,

Hazem Daoud

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hazem

yes thats the standard behavior ..

coz if you understand every line item has org data , Partner data , Account assignment etc ..

So ideally SAP only marks a red line at the item level and not at all the related tabs ..

Also since you deleted it at the line item level you see the red line ..

If you delete by the header button you would not see the line at all .. it will only change the status of the cart by adding delete .. and you would not see any changes marked in red at the BBP_PD screen ..at all ..

So this is how it is designed ..

I hope that helps ?

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Thanks a lot for your answer. Now i know that it is not a bug but just a standard behavior 🙂

However, in our case it would be necessary to tick the DEL_IND flag in the account assignment entry in the table BBP_PDACC when corresponding item is deleted. Is the best way to do this through BBP_DOC_CHANGE BADI implementation?

Thanks and best regards

Hazem

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hazem

I am not sure on how thats going to help ..

From portal it would not reflect as the SC is anyway deleted so thats the std way it works ..

If you try to open the cart from Portal even after deleting it still it will show you the cart with all the data ..

From back-end also there is no such option ..till it is not archived the SC is going to be seen both from Portal and back-end .. offcouse with the status delete ..

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

In fact we determine SC approvers according to account assignment and if those that correspond to deleted item have no deletion flag,it will make the logic for approvers determination wrong. I am just trying to know the best way to mark those account assignments as deleted.

Best regards,

Hazem

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hazem

Still not sure if this is the right question ..

For a Deleted SC .. the approvers are also not determined neither in backend nor on portal ..

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinita,

I am not deleting the whole SC but just some items. When those items are deleted and corresponding account assignments are not marked as deleted,the approval strategy will be wrong.

Is it possible to set the deletion flag through the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI?

I hope it's clear now.

Thanks a lot for your support

Hazem

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hazem

I suggest you to create test cases and then validate your understanding ..

So basically if there are 2 line items for example if the item is deleted in the cart .. it will NOT show up in the portal.. which means the approval strategy will not run for that line item which is deleted ..

hence the question of getting into wrong approval strategy does not arise ..

From DoC_CHANGE badi since the SC is deleted from the portal the deletion indicator would already be set .. so nothing else you can do to specifically delete the account assignment there is no such field ..

I hope that clarifies ..

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

In the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI i thought that,in case of item deletion,it would be possible to fill the table et_account and set the deletion flag to X. Is this possible?

Thanks

Hazem

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hazem

Yes there is a field like that DEL_IND  in structure for ET_account ..

You may try in that ..

Regards

Vinita

Answers (0)