Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Movement Types for Fixed Assets

katrin_gruber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear All,

for the key figures displayed in report "Schedule of Fixed Assets"  I need the corresponding G/L Movement Types. I found it for the posting types in  attached screenshot already, but for the following key figures I would it need urgently for my customer:

- HIST_COSTS_START_OF

- TRANSFERS

- WRITE_UPS

- ACCUMULATED_DEPR

- VALUE_ADJUSTMENTS

- NETBOOKVALUE_END_OF

- NETBOOKVALUE_START_OF

The customer needs it for consolidation preparation

Thanks a lot and best regards!

Katrin Gruber

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hallo Katrin,

There is no easy way of matching the G/L movement types from your attachment to the key figures in the schedule of fixed assets.

The report Fixed Asset line items displays all fixed asset relevant postings for the selected criteria. I displayed in the report the G/L movement types (as displayed in the journal entry) and in addition the business transaction type.

In report "Schedule of Fixed Assets" you have a mixture of movement types

• Total of Depreciation, which compares to G/L movement type 450
  • Acquisition Costs, which is is the sum of G/L movement type 400 (Business Transaction Type 647 + 643) and 400 (BTT: 641, but not 642)

In addition here balances are displayed, which do not relate to journal entries with movement types (e.g. Net Book Value at End of 004.2015).

Seeing this please understand, that mapping from key figures to movement types is not possible.

You have two options:

1. use data extraction for consolidation with movement types or
  2. maybe extracting the data from the report with OData depending on your needs.

Best regards

Marlene

PS: I will provide a blog in the next days/weeks for the topic of consolidation.

Answers (0)