cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Occurence issue in External Definition(XSD)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have migrated the XSD from 7.0 to 7.4. Occurence for one of the node is 0..unBounded in 7.0, but after migrating to 7.4 it is taking as 1..unBounded.

I have modified the XSD(Added minOccurs=0), but the problem is we need this node 4 times in the mapping-When I duplicate the subtree it is not taking the Occurence(it is blank)

Please help me here on how to get the occurence while duplicating subtree.

Regards,

Prathap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prathap,

Is the issue in the Test tab in the message mapping?, if the test tab doesn't work correctly try to work in your PC with the JVM 1.6 (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw74/helpdata/en/00/58338794f84e0cbba9424fb679af28/content.htm)

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

This issue while duplicating subtree in the message mapping(Inbound Interface- External Definition)- not in test tab

Regards,

Prathap

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prathap,

Please help me here on how to get the occurence while duplicating subtree.

When you duplicate sub tree the node which duplicated will not show the occurrence but you can use same like the original node that means you can create multiple occurrences of the node.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Pls can you elobarate. The occurence of the duplicate subtree also should be 0..unBounded. How should I achieve this.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prathap,

The occurrence wont show in message mapping but you can still create multiple occurrences of the node.

Source node with multiple occurrence ---->exists--->createIf----> Target Node which you duplicated

Regards,

Praveen.

rcsegovia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prathap,

Please double check your contexts, below link can help you:

What is Context and Context Change - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

regards,

Roberto.