cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change colors of orders displayed on planning board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a requirement that the users at my client dont like the colors of the orders displayed on the planning board. They want different colors for the planned orders. Currently I have purple ( which they dont like). I have looked up  under planning board profile configuration. But I am confused if i could change these color setting from the planning board itself by going into legends (These changes are applied right away) or is it a configuration change. I also need the Fixing indicator line a little below the middle of the block so users can read the text properly. Please advice. Any inputs will be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Both of your requirements need configuration change, legends are the display of what you have configured.

Anil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your suggestions. I will try these and post  any questions I have..:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganpath,

This can be do in SPRO path APO - SCP - PP/DS - Detail Scheduling - Settings for DS planning board - Maintain Planning Board Profile.

Select your planning board profile and double click on Chart (left section). Highlight Order Chart line and double click on Graphical Objects (left side). Scroll down and highlight object type ORD_DEF_1 & 2 and then double click on Graphical Element (left side).

Finally you can change the color in the right section COLOR and then Save.  

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

My client manufactures beverages (juices), and they have up to 18 variants, and this forms loads of confusions while scheduling on DSPB, since of the volumes of SKU's orders involved. Hence the requirement is for using Juice Group order coloring on the resource chart.

I tried the above configurations, but the output is on the product chart. However is there anyway i can reflect the color's on the resource chart, since it is planning friendly to schedule resource loading and its alternates.

Kindly suggest if any such configurations exists.

Thanks & regards,

NH.

frank_horlacher
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ganpath,

in our

SAP Advanced Production Scheduling rapid-deployment solution

we describe the coloring of operations in the Detailed Scheduling Planning Board.

Access this page directly via http://service.sap.com/public/rds-aps

download the package and look into configuration guide

S78 - SAP SCM Detailed Scheduling

Frank