cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel accrual of Rebate Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client has a requirement. He wants to cancel accruals for a rebate agreement because the accruals were done by mistake. He wants to cancel accruals and delete the rebate agreement.

I read somewhere that it can be done by deleting the condition records in rebate agreement and then running VBOF. But I tried it in test system, and when I run VBOF it gave messages like "Document xyz is already assigned". Also when I go to "Verification level" and check the accruals are still showing for the Rebate Agreement.

Can anyone share his experience how this can be handled?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas gupta,

Either, Set the Deletion Flag for the associated conditions and run VBOF

again. (This will generate reversal for each document posted.)

or Delete the Agreement (This will generate a consolidated accrual  reversal. )

I recommend the first option.

Thanks

A.Susheel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susheel.

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding the first option, is it better to put deletion flag for condition records, or to set the accruals to 0, and run VBOF? I think by setting accruals amount to zero (in condition record) also, accruals can be reversed.

In the second option, after deleting the rebate agreement, a credit memo request is generated. After that how we should go ahead? The issue is that the RA was created as a duplicate by mistake, and due to VBOF, accruals have been double-posted. So company doesn't want to pay that customer for deleted RA. So once Credit Memo Request is created, how to go forward keeping in mind that customer is not to be paid for this RA.

Would appreciate if you can throw some more light on this topic.

Regards

Vikas

Answers (0)