cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sticky incorrect menu attributes (how can this be resolved?)

MattHarding
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm finding an anomaly when copying an existing role (that contains the original SAP menu structure); and all I do is assign the top level a work center icon, set it to Single Top Level, then make the direct sub folders service maps. (FYI - This is for demo purposes, not a well defined business role)

For the majority of roles, this displays perfectly within NWBC Desktop and HTML.  But I'm finding the following anomalies:

1. Here is an example of the copied role SAP_EP_ISU_EABR (an IS-U role you see in the above picture) and how it continues to display within the HTML version as a role with 2 levels (the 2nd level menus should be appearing as service map menus down the side):

2. Clicking on the work center name in NWBC Desktop doesn't always work (it should take you to the first service map in the Work Center):

3. The Overview Page doesn't always appear for every 2nd level service map (and there is no default page set):

4. The order of menus doesn't correspond to what is in PFCG (and there are no duplicates across other roles).

I'm running pretty much the latest and greatest of everything latest back-end HEC install of ERP, latest SAPGUI/NWBC patches (except for the latest NWBC PL5) and pretty sure I could get this to work if I recreate the menu manually.

I've done all cache deletions, run the NWBC_DELETE_MENU_CACHE plus all the desktop cache deletes; toggled the values on and off in PFCG, but cannot address this issue.

Also should add I'm using the /ui2/nwbc for NWBC Desktop...

Anyone know any other tricks to get PFCG roles render correctly for copied roles?

Cheers,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI , can you help Matt, please?

THanks. a lot, Julie