cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira 1.25 connection to BW Bex Queries - Multiple issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm successfully able to connect to our BW Bex queries, but I'm finding a couple of issues:

1) The Bex query shoudl allow me to enter  adate range, but when I select a date field I am unable to enter dates in the start and end fields for the date range.

2) After running a Bex Query and looking at the results in a Lumira Cross tab I am unable to scroll sideways in the Cross tab

3) In the visualization room when I click on the "+" sign to create a new visualization it actually duplicates the existing visualization rather than providing a blank visualization

Had anybody else encountered these issues?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex - I updated to 1.25.1

I can scroll sideways now

On #3 I see the same as you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just upgraded today and I'm not even able to connect to BW, can't find my logon pad details...

Former Member
0 Kudos

My teammate sees the connection information but never connects and gets an "unknown error"

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ted - see this thread/answer from Freddy to help solve this:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy, gave it a look and environment variables all seem fine and I have access to the file.  My company keeps the saplogon.ini file on a shared drive, but that should not matter..

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ted, i'm really sorry this isn't working out for you.

I know this is not an acceptable solution, but I wanted to explain to you - the current way you see of connecting to BW is "going away"... 

that is to say, we are killing it off and replacing it with a much improved interface. This will include a fuller breadth of functionality (prepare, compose, share) that is missing today.

we're hoping for this to happen in the next handful of releases and couple of calendar months.

Regards,
H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to update the thread, I got hold of a pristine VM load for our company, loaded Lumira 1.25 and I now get farther, but it never connects to BW and I get the "Unknown Error" the same as my colleague.  Sent an email to Lumira Support.