cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drilldown functionnality not available on safari or SAP mobile app for Lumira Cloud

former_member213043
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

We tried some demonstrations on SAP Lumira cloud.

Thanks to the new app we can now connect through the iPad. But, the drilldown functionnality does not appear from the screen, we have to go to the explore option of the graphs to get the functionnality.

Have you also experienced that ?

PY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pierre:

That is my experience - you click the explore button to drill down on the iPad.  My take is it is working as expected - unless you think differently, please use the camera icon to share screen shots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre-Yves,

The observed behavior is expected in the current (1.25) release of Lumira.

Regards,

Boris

former_member213043
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Boris

Thanks for the feedback. Just to clarify.

In a regular web browser on a PC, the drill down option is available directly from the graph

On an iPad, from the web browser or from the app, we need to use first the exploration view to get the drill down option

From an end user point of view, this is not very easy to get. The message currently marketed by SAP is that the behaviour is the same whatever the user interface is used thanks to HTML5 at least...Most of the users will think there is a difference and it might stop them using the tool especially compared to other vendors options

I will post an idea to idea.sap.com

Thanks

PY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre-Yves,

Thank you for the clarification. It's a fair feedback. I will be following up on it to plan to close the gap.

Regards,

Boris

Answers (0)