cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem binding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I got a visual problem when I run my WD applications as well as the Webdynpro examples :

For example, I don't see the text value of a label but the name of the variable (i.e. "view.Form.HeaderText.text" instead of "Title of my app").

I don't understand where is the problem origin.

Concerning WD examples, I build exactly what I extract from the zip, I create the archive and deploy It, the problem appears : All texts displayed show the name of the variable instead of their (static) values.

The same thing happens with my messages coming from the Message pool.

Thanks to help me...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try this.

Go to Window->Preferences->Workbench and check the checkbox "Perform build automatically on resource modification "

Regards, VIP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot !

it seems that it was the solution to my problem, all texts and messages are displayed correctly now !!

Thanx !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Repair the project and deploy&Run (Right Click on the project and select repair)

Regards, VIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Verify the messages, that you are trying to display, in the .xlf files.

Also try creating a copy of the view i.e. copy the view and paste it there itself as a copy.

There are some small internal errors that do not get displayed and also not corrected through repair. These are sometimes eliminated by the copy-paste method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

problem is not fixed after all your remarks :

-My version of NWDS is 2.0.4

-My version of SAP WebAS is 6.4

-In the error log view no errors appears when I rebuild the project

-I tried to repair the project but the problem is still the same after rebuild and redeploy

-I tried to copy my view but it changes nothing.

- The xlf files contains correctly my messages and texts.

Other ideas ?

Maybe, there is an option to configure in my browser (IE 6.0) ?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which version has your NWDS?

Do you get errors when rebuilding the project? Try to check this by opening the error log view in Eclipse.

The cause of the problem probably is the generation of the language specific text resource files.

Armin