Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight order

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we do PGI from ECC system, is there any update to freight order field.Actually since our FSD is based on actual PGI qtn hence I should know which field in FO gets updated when we do PGI on actual qtn.Is this a standard process?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The ECC PGI status gets updated in TM DTR -> General data-> Statuses of Original Delivery -> Goods Movement Status

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx.

But how do we ensure that the actual qtn PGI ed should update FO as well? Also since based on your response DTR gets updated.How does FO get the info directly from DTR in case the planning run initially created FO before the DTR is created?

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just think about. If multiple deliveries are available in a FO, then directly updating the PGI status of DTR to FO may not be feasible. Hence I guess, there is no field in FO which shows this status or there is flow of PGI status info from DTR to FO. I am not sure. However, in another thread that you created, I mentioned the process of doing PGI directly from shipment. The shipment statuses in ECC do get transferred to FO and gets updated in TM FO status tab. {provided you have this interface activated between ECC and TM]. This can be a possible and logical solution for this.

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 2 questions now:

Agree with what you said.

Now as you have said that in DTR, Goods Movement Statusgets updated when PGI is done in OBD. Now is it that Goods movement status is updated only when PGI is done or is that Goods movement status has many sub status which indicates PGI is done?

Secondly you have said that The shipment statuses in ECC do get transferred to FO and gets updated in TM FO status tab.Whats the exact status we have in FO when PGI is done from shipment?

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Goods movement status is updated only when PGI is done. I am not fully sure what other status it has. For the second part, you should design the ECC process accordingly. Different status of ECC shipment is reflected in status tab of TM FO. So if your setting in ECC is to do PGI when ECC status is shipment completion, then this status gets updated in TM. So indirectly you can use this status as the PGI status of all the deliveries associated with this shipment.

Answers (0)