cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of Sales chart Extension unable to change Data Mappings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a few questions regarding the Loss Of Sales extension that is available at SAP/lumira-extension-viz · GitHub.  I have downloaded the Zip file and when i try to manually install that in my Lumira 1.25 am getting an error as the extension in not valid and cant be installed. Can anyone help me on this?

The second point is I have to change the data mappings in the chart extensions and make that generic for any data columns. It is actually restricted as products, Actual sale, Actualstock,Forecast Sale, Forecast Stock. But my req. is even when I change the name as Astock,Asale ,Fstock,Fsale it should work.

Hope you got my requirement. Please help me on this guys.

Waiting for your replys...!!!!

Thanks In Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Here is what you have to do:

Extract the zip file. You should get a folder structure something  like this:

Now, if you look at the directory structure of Lumira 1.25 you will note that under  the SAP Lumira directory there is no "extensions" directory anymore:

If you look in the extensions_deprecated dir, there is a readme that says:

Manually unzipping extension zip files into this folder is no longer supported. Extensions now use the following folders:

SAP Lumira Desktop: \Users\<user id>\.sapvi\extensions

So. Copy the bundles, examples and features folders (my 1st screenshot) and past them under C:\Users\Administrator\.sapvi\extensions (obviously your UID may be different):

Restart Lumira (if is was opened) and the extension should be there.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

Thanks a lot. It is showing now.

Can you also help me in my other question that I have posted earlier about data mappings? I have not found any way to do that.

I think there are changes that should be done in .JS file which am not so familiar with?

Thanks in advance

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry - I was going to touch on that, must have slipped there...

If I understand the question I believe this is discussed in the 1st video recording (how to develop a custom...) in this doc:

If memory serves right, the subject is discussed at about the 10 minute mark of the video.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ludek, I am very grateful to you for your fast and perfect replies.

Thank you so much. I will look into that and will get back to you if i face any issues.

Answers (0)